Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions. The procedure for making a binding contract between us is set out in our Purchase Procedure.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, damages or claims which you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
- Babboe.co.uk attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Babboe.co.uk does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Babboe.co.uk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition in exchange for a refund of the purchase price.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within 4 weeks, but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 14 days. Babboe.co.uk will arrange collection of these goods and will replace the goods at no charge. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY.
- The price for the goods will be as advertised at the time of your order. We are entitled to change prices without notice for any reason.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise specified), but exclusive of delivery and assembly which will be as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- We do not offer credit facilities. We will issue you with an invoice once we have received payment in full for your order and once we have dispatched the goods to you.
- Babboe NL provides a warranty against manufacturing defects, for more information read our warranty information on the website www.Babboe.co.uk. This is the sale warranty that applies to any product purchase from us.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Contract between us (you and Babboe.co.uk) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
What is Babboe.co.uk's Purchase & Return Procedure?
- The price you will pay for the goods is shown in the Grand Total row of the shopping basket.
- Once you wish to purchase the goods from your shopping basket you can proceed to the Checkout where we will ask for your payment and address details.
- By completing the details and clicking the "Proceed" button on the Checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and this Purchase Procedure.
- We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods ordered by you.
- Return Policy
- Either of us shall have the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty within 14 days from the date we accept your order. You must express your decision to terminate your contract with us in writing and send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your product has already been shipped, then you will have to pay for the product to be shipped back to the point of origin of the product (usually Holland). Do not send the shipment back to the point of origin without contacting us first in writing. This could cause you to pay extra fees. Once the shipment has been returned back to the point of origin and is verified to be in good condition then we shall refund to you all sums paid for goods by you to us. We shall not be liable to you for any other compensation for whatever reason as a result of such termination.
- (Please note that shipping a Babboe cargo bike back to the point of origin could cost upwards of £150).
Content Submitted to the Photo Gallery
- By posting your photographs on the Photo Gallery section of this website you grant Babboe.co.uk an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, unrestricted worldwide license allowing Babboe.co.uk to display your work on this Website. Babboe.co.uk undertakes not to publish your images outside of this website without obtaining your permission first.
- You acknowledge that Babboe.co.uk does not always monitor Content (all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials) submitted by users, but that Babboe.co.uk shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, Babboe.co.uk shall have the right to remove any Content that is in any way inappropriate or objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. This means that you, and not Babboe.co.uk, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload to, post on or otherwise transmit via this Website. You may not submit third party proprietary information to Babboe.co.uk without first obtaining permission from the owner. Any Content provided by you by, for example, posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this Website, although owned by you, is subject to an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, world-wide licence allowing Babboe.co.uk to use, distribute, copy, sub-license, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such content. You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive on your behalf in perpetuity in respect of such Content the benefit of any provision of law known as moral rights of authors or any similar law in any country.
- You further understand that this Website contains or will contain bulletin boards, review sections and other interactive areas, and you agree to use the Website in a way that is proper and related to the Website. For example, you agree that when using the Website you will not:
· Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or invasive of another's privacy.
· Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or any Content (or use the Website in any manner) which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
· Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that contains any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any party, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary permissions.
· Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the site or any servers or networks connected to such site or another's computer, or any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail or mail bombs or other such programs.
· Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
· Restrict or in any way inhibit any other user from using the Website.
· Use the Website in a manner that is inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of Sale or other restrictions contained herein and/or not in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations or for any illegal purpose.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Babboe.co.uk. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Babboe.co.uk does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Babboe.co.uk inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. For example, users may be able to buy goods and services via the website, some of which may be through third party retailers who link to the website. Users may also enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers on the Website. Babboe.co.uk in no way endorses these third parties and any such transactions, dealings, correspondence with or participation in promotions of, third parties, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such matters are solely between the corresponding user and the third party. Babboe.co.uk assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such transaction, dealing, correspondence or participation.