Babboe B.V. Prize Competition Rules
Below you will find the terms and conditions and game rules applicable to all Babboe B.V. prize competitions. Read them carefully to be fully aware of the applicable rules.
- These terms and conditions apply to all prize competitions organised by Babboe B.V., with registered offices at 3816 BV Amersfoort, Koedijkerweg 12A.
- Babboe B.V. competitions are held in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of 1 January 2014.
- Participating in a competition implies acceptance of the competition’s terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are not disputable.
- These terms and conditions of the competition can be found at www.babboe.nl/spelvoorwaarden
- Should you have any questions and/or comments regarding competitions, please contact Babboe B.V.’s Customer service.
- For cases not covered by these terms and conditions, a decision will be made by Babboe B.V.
2. Participants and participation
- Participation in competitions is free. The duration of a competition is stated in the description of that competition.
- Participants must enrol personally, for example personally filling out an entry form. A natural person who participates through a third party/intermediary is not a qualified participant.
- Babboe B.V. employees are excluded from participation.
- Each participant may participate only once in a prize competition.
- Participants must provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information when participating in a prize competition.
- Participants must adhere to the Dutch Social Media Advertising Standards, if invited to write a review about Babboe B.V. products as part of a competition.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and situated in the United Kingdom.
- Participants who do not meet the above conditions may be excluded from participation
- In any event, Babboe B.V. cannot be held responsible for a participant providing the wrong telephone number, email address, or home address, which leads to the participant’s address being incorrect or unknown, or for a malfunction in the network, hardware or software that results in a limited or delayed provision of data by the participant, or loss of such data.
- The winner shall be drawn randomly and impartially.
- Winners will be personally notified by email within 5 business days after the closing date of a competition. The notification will be sent to the email address provided for participation in the competition. In addition, the results will be available on the website stated in the competition. Babboe B.V. will not enter into any form of communication about the result of the competition.
- If multiple numbers of the same prize can be won, Babboe B.V. will only give away one item per prize per email address or residence address.
- Prizes are not redeemable for money or other goods.
- Babboe B.V. will make available the non-cash prizes in accordance with the state they are in at that point in time. Babboe B.V. is not liable for any (visible and/or hidden) defects prizes may have and/or any other damage to prizes (including damage caused by shipment and/or other means of transport). Any gambling tax and VAT paid in connection with prizes will be borne by Babboe B.V.
- By participating, each prize winner agrees that he/she is willing to participate in promotional activities related to the competition, including prize award ceremony. Any photographs may be used by Babboe B.V. for publicity purposes.
- By participating in the competition, the participant authorizes Babboe B.V. to collect all data and provide it to third parties which Babboe B.V. deems necessary for organisation of the competition and prize award ceremony.
- The participant acknowledges that he or she is aware of collection and distribution of aforementioned data and of the use thereof and agrees to Babboe B.V.'s privacy regulations.
5. Changes to competition terms and technical provisions
- Babboe B.V. may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, modify or adjust these competition terms during the duration of the competition, or modify the competition without giving any reason. We therefore advise you to consult these terms and conditions regularly.
- Babboe B.V. does not guarantee the uninterrupted or continuous operation of its website(s) or the services it provides or uses. Despite the utmost care used by Babboe B.V. on its website management, the information may be incomplete or incorrect. The participant is responsible for adequate services (such as telecommunications services) to participate in the actions.
If a participant has a complaint or objection related to the competitions organised by Babboe B.V., the participant may communicate them to Babboe B.V. within 5 working days of the complaint being raised or reasonably established, by sending a letter to Babboe B.V., Koedijkerweg 12A, 3816 BV Amersfoort or by email stating 'prize competition complaint' in the subject line. Babboe B.V. will address the complaint and contact the participant about its handling. If the complaint has not been dealt with to the satisfaction of the complainant, there is the possibility of submitting a complaint regarding the competition to the Gaming Authority.
Babboe B.V. is not liable for any damage of any kind resulting from or related to (participation in) a competition. Misprints, printing or spelling errors, or similar errors cannot be held against Babboe B.V. and cannot in any way create an obligation for Babboe B.V. Babboe B.V. is not liable for any damage of any kind, in connection with the use of the website or links to third party websites on its website or other technical facilities. Babboe B.V. is not responsible or liable for any costs incurred by the participant in connection with participation in the competition.
8. Force Majeure
Babboe B.V. reserves the right to suspend, terminate or modify the competitions at any time due to force majeure and not to award prizes. Force majeure shall in any event include the declaration of bankruptcy of the supplier and/or the sponsor of a prize or the request for suspension of payment by this supplier/sponsor. When applicable, Babboe B.V. May offer an alternative prize.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes relating to these terms and/or competitions will be submitted to the competent court in Utrecht.